Below you will find some useful links to other sites that might help your holiday experience.
Landscape, nature and event photographer based in SW England
My Favourite Holiday Marketing Links Club
Below you'll find links to some cottages with superb websites. They're sorted by county and with links to the county page over at My Favourites. You can find even more cottages here - Holiday Cottages UK.
- When you holiday at Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages you really can park the car, unload and not get return to it until you drive home. There is everything you need on-site, the cottages are all maintained to the highest standards with linen included and there is a fantastic leisure complex with a large swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna as well as a games room and external play area.
- Situated on the edge of a quiet North Devon village and only a short drive to the beach, Southclay is the perfect family holiday home. It offers luxury accommodation for 12 people in 5 bedrooms. There is a swimming pool, hot-tub and tennis court for use by the guests.
- Situated conveniently in between Exmoor and the sandy beaches at Saunton and Putsburough, The Byre is a great holiday cottage for a family holiday. There are plenty of lovely walks from the cottage itself but Exmoor is well worth a visit for a real walk.
- A beautiful holiday cottage amidst acres of quiet countryside. Abscott Cottage is immaculately presented with every care having been taken to provide guests with a unique self-catering experience.
- If you would like to holiday by the seaside but don’t want to stay too close to beach and all the crowds then No.8 Devon Beach Court is the ideal holiday apartment. Hidden away up a quiet road it overlooks the sea but not the bars and restaurants, so ideal for a young family.
- It can be incredibly difficult for people with profound disabilities to find somewhere to go on holiday as most holiday cottages do not cater for this level of disability. Alexandra House has all the necessary equipment, including track hoists.
- Rock Cottage is a stunning thatched cottage perfectly located in between Exmoor and the glorious beaches of North Devon. It will only take you 20 minutes to drive to either destination. The cottage is an ideal bolt-hole in Summer or Winter.
- A charming one bedroom old crofter’s cottage, now fully refurbished, Lochend Cottage sits alone on the shore of a small loch, with an impressive backdrop of mountains that you need to drive through before dropping down into the pretty village of Applecross where Lochend is to be found.
- With 5 bedrooms sleeping 11 guests and 3 reception rooms, Emmetts Grange offers spacious living accommodation plus a large conservatory and a huge kitchen. A tennis court and 900 acres of Exmoor, ensures you, your friends and family should never feel crowded.
- If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday cottage near the sea then Borah Farm will take some beating. It is situated above Lamorna Cove, a beautiful, secluded bay on the West Cornwall coast, which also has a great pub in walking distance from the cottages.
- With 4 large bedrooms in the main house and another in the annexe beside the house, Cornborough Coombe is ideal for older relatives as it is all on one level and has a wide access wet-room. All the rooms at Cornborough are massive so the whole family can find somewhere to relax.
- A nature lovers paradise surrounded by flower-filled gardens, Crooked Lake Cottage nestles just on the edge of an ancient wood. If you’re a bird lover you can sit in the peaceful sun-lounge and watch a host of different birds feed just outside.
- The location of Tigh an Aullt is fairly unbeatable, with incredible views across the Loch in front of the cottage and the hugely impressive mountain range of the “Five Sisters of Kintail” immediately behind the cottage. It is a paradise for walkers and bird lovers.
- As a base for exploring the North Cornwall and Devon coastline Higher Witheven Farm Cottages are perfectly placed between the wilds of Bodmin Moor and the dramatic North Cornish coastline. Located just off the main Atlantic Highway, they have easy access to all corners of Cornwall, east and west.
- There are few places in the UK that offer a more stunning rural retreat than Exmoor where Leys Farm Cottages offer a rustic charm all of their own. The two farm cottages have been lovingly refurbished and offer a homely and welcoming charm for a great family holiday.
- Situated just 15 minutes’ drive from the bustling Cotswold town of Cheltenham, famous for its festivals, the horse racing and book festivals being the most well known, Warren Cottage is a great place to make home for a week and escape the chaos of Cheltenham at those times.
- There are very few places where you can take your own horse and dogs with you on holiday but Litton Farm on Exmoor has its own stables, a large ménage and 200 acres of Exmoor to ride out. It has two kennels for 4 dogs and large gardens all around the house.
- Set in a beautiful rural position in the North Devon countryside, Marsh Cottage is a self-catering holiday cottage which has everything you need for a family holiday in North Devon. The sandy beaches of Saunton and Woolacombe are only a short drive away, and 'The Big Sheep' and 'The Milky Way' make ideal locations to have a fun packed afternoon with the children.
- Centrally located in the village of Bratton Fleming in North Devon, Prospect House is the perfect holiday home for a family wishing to experience the area. A short drive inland and you are in the heart of Exmoor with excellent walks for all ages to enjoy but head the other way and award winning beaches stretch for miles.
- Set in the heart of Lee Bay, a highly sought after village hidden in a wooded valley between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe is Old Maids Cottage, a stunning thatched holiday cottage. The village slopes down to the quiet rocky bay which has a wonderfully safe beach for young children to play.
- An ideal holiday home, Oyster Cove is perfect for anyone looking for a short or long break in Croyde. The property is only a short walk away from the dunes and beach at Croyde Bay. As well as Croyde, the fantastic beaches of Saunton, Putsborough and Woolacombe are all only a short drive away making Oyster Cove an ideal location for anyone wanting to enjoy the surfing conditions that North Devon offers.
e Self Catering Directory
Holiday Cottages to rent in Devon- We're listed on JustCottages.co.uk
Find our Cottage at www.UKHolidayPlaces.co.uk
Self Catering Holiday Cottages - We are listed on Self Catering locally
We're in DreamHoliday Rentals: www.dreamHolidayRental.com
Just Cottages: http://www.justcottages.co.uk