Other Cottages Available Through My Favourite Cottages
Landscape, nature and event photographer based in SW England
Listed on the Large Holiday Cottages page on My Favourite Holiday Cottages
My Favourite Holiday Marketing Links Club
Below you'll find links to some cottages with superb websites. They're sorted by county and with links to the county page over at My Favourites. You can find even more cottages here - My Favourite Holiday Cottages.
- Kittiwake Cottage
- This fine and spacious North Devon Farmhouse, Higher Muddiford Farmhouse,sleeps 2-10 guests in the countryside village of Muddiford between Barnstaple and Ilfracombe. It lies within easy reach of beaches at Saunton Sands, Woolacombe and Croyde.
- A charming one bedroom old crofter’s cottage, now fully refurbished, Lochend Cottage sits alone on the shore of a small loch, with an impressive backdrop of mountains that you need to drive through before dropping down into the pretty village of Applecross where Lochend is to be found.
- For real peace and quiet and rural escape,The Garden Cottage has it all. The cottage is set in it's own corner of a beautiful garden with tables and chairs to enjoy some al fresco dining. Inside the cottage has been beautifully decorated and equipped with everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
- With 4 large bedrooms in the main house and another in the annexe beside the house, Cornborough is ideal for older relatives as it is all on one level and has a wide access wet-room. All the rooms at Cornborough are massive so the whole family can find somewhere to relax.
- Located near the lively seaside resorts of Ilfracombe and Woolacombe and for those looking for an action packed holiday there is so much to do. Warcombe Farmhouse is within easy reach of great surfing beaches at Woolacombe and there are fantastic cliff-walks and horse riding trails.
- If you would like to holiday by the seaside but don’t want to stay too close to beach and all the crowds then Devon Beach Court is the ideal holiday apartment. Hidden away up a quiet road it overlooks the sea but not the bars and restaurants, so ideal for a young family.
- Set in the heart of Lee Bay, a highly sought after village hidden in a wooded valley between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe is Old Maids Cottage, a stunning thatched holiday cottage. The village slopes down to the quiet rocky bay which has a wonderfully safe beach for young children to play.
- There are very few places where you can take your own horse and dogs with you on holiday but Litton Farm on Exmoor has its own stables, a large ménage and 200 acres of Exmoor to ride out. It has two kennels for 4 dogs and large gardens all around the house.
- There are few places in the UK that offer a more stunning rural retreat than Exmoor where Leys Farm Cottages offer a rustic charm all of their own. The two farm cottages have been lovingly refurbished and offer a homely and welcoming charm for a great family holiday.
- Centrally located in the village of Bratton Fleming in North Devon, Prospect House is the perfect holiday home for a family wishing to experience the area. A short drive inland and you are in the heart of Exmoor with excellent walks for all ages to enjoy but head the other way and award winning beaches stretch for miles.
- Situated on the edge of a quiet North Devon village and only a short drive to the beach, Southclay is the perfect family holiday home. It offers luxury accommodation for 12 people in 5 bedrooms. There is a swimming pool, hot-tub and tennis court for use by the guests.
- An ideal holiday home, Oyster Cove is perfect for anyone looking for a short or long break in Croyde. The property is only a short walk away from the dunes and beach at Croyde Bay. As well as Croyde, the fantastic beaches of Saunton, Putsborough and Woolacombe are all only a short drive away making Oyster Cove an ideal location for anyone wanting to enjoy the surfing conditions that North Devon offers.
- A nature lovers paradise surrounded by flower-filled gardens, Crooked Lake Cottage nestles just on the edge of an ancient wood. If you’re a bird lover you can sit in the peaceful sun-lounge and watch a host of different birds feed just outside.
- The location of Tigh an Aullt is fairly unbeatable, with incredible views across the Loch in front of the cottage and the hugely impressive mountain range of the “Five Sisters of Kintail” immediately behind the cottage. It is a paradise for walkers and bird lovers.
- With 5 bedrooms sleeping 11 guests and 3 reception rooms, Emmetts Grange offers spacious living accommodation plus a large conservatory and a huge kitchen. A tennis court and 900 acres of Exmoor, ensures you, your friends and family should never feel crowded.
- Rock Cottage is a stunning thatched cottage perfectly located in between Exmoor and the glorious beaches of North Devon. It will only take you 20 minutes to drive to either destination. The cottage is an ideal bolt-hole in Summer or Winter.
- Situated conveniently in between Exmoor and the sandy beaches at Saunton and Putsburough, The Byre is a great holiday cottage for a family holiday. There are plenty of lovely walks from the cottage itself but Exmoor is well worth a visit for a real walk.
- Situated just 15 minutes’ drive from the bustling Cotswold town of Cheltenham, famous for its festivals, the horse racing and book festivals being the most well known, Warren Cottage is a great place to make home for a week and escape the chaos of Cheltenham at those times.
- With it's own boating lake and rowing boat to play with, Down Farm and Love North Devon offer guests a rare opportunity to enjoy a special holiday in the lovely North Devon countryside. Both cottages sleep 6 and have loads of room for a great family holiday.
- If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday cottage near the sea then Borah Farm will take some beating. It is situated above Lamorna Cove, a beautiful, secluded bay on the West Cornwall coast, which also has a great pub in walking distance from the cottages.
- A beautiful holiday cottage amidst acres of quiet countryside. Abscott Cottage is immaculately presented with every care having been taken to provide guests with a unique self-catering experience.
- If you are looking for a self-catered holiday with things to occupy your group, then Parkgate Cottages could be exactly what you are looking for. There are five luxury cottages to choose from, each one has a private sun-deck and garden and they share a quality tennis court as well as a large play area for the kids.
- Lee Bay is a charming coastal village hidden in a wooded valley between Ilfracombe and Mortehoe, Lee Manor Farm are a collection of 4 beautiful holiday cottages high on the hill above Lee Bay overlooking the sea and Lundy Island.
- Looking for a great place to stay, near a beach and taked dogs, then Berwyn house in the village of Crantock, near Newquay is ideal. It sleeps 10 people in perfect comfort and has a large enclosed garden, great for children and dogs.
- If you are looking for a genuine taste of what it would be like to live in the Scottish Highland years ago then a stay at Stalkers Cottage will give guests exactly that experience. Although today Stalkers has been converted into a lovely holiday cottage.
- Set in a beautiful rural position in the North Devon countryside, Marsh Cottage is a self-catering holiday cottage which has everything you need for a family holiday in North Devon. The sandy beaches of Saunton and Woolacombe are only a short drive away, and 'The Big Sheep' and 'The Milky Way' make ideal locations to have a fun packed afternoon with the children.
- When you holiday at Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages you really can park the car, unload and not get return to it until you drive home. There is everything you need on-site, the cottages are all maintained to the highest standards with linen included and there is a fantastic leisure complex with a large swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna as well as a games room and external play area.
- My Favourite Cottages is a North Devon holiday home and cottage letting agency where holiday home owners benefit from a range of services such as unique and individual holiday property web sites and marketing across a range of resources.
- My Cottage Holiday offers reviews and cottage information for over 14 000 properties in the UK and Ireland and you can seeIlfracombe holiday cottages with reviews where guests have left reviews for you to read for a selection of self catering properties in Ilfracombe.